Thursday 29 March 2012

Hi! It's me, Sunny! I am filling in today for Tiger as she is busy planning some future Blog posts.


It's me, Koko! I'm helping Sunny! And, today we are going to show you how to keep your bunny motivated the easy way! MIAAAOOOW!


First, get some normal rabbit mix or crushed Weatibix, apple, grass...etc... YUM!!



Then, get a kitchen roll tube and fill it up! I'm putting rabbit mix and grass in mine! MIAAAOOOW!

Ooooh! What's this?




That's me investigating! ^^

This is 'Hepworth' the stranger cat! (We found out his name from that massive tag!) ^^

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww sensational Sunny!! You have absolutely beautiful button eyes! Awww so nice to see you in action munching away at your tube of yummy food! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails